Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Timer is blank, turn oven on, get audible beep from timer and

Customer Question

Timer is blank, turn oven on, get audible beep from timer and oven doesn't heat. Turn oven off and display is blank. It's a dual oven neither works.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So the first thing you need to do is make sure the oven is getting 220 volts. The beeping can still occur with 110 volts, but the oven needs 220 volts to work properly. If you're definitely getting 220 volts to the oven, you're display board has failed. Now the problem is you can't replace the part anymore since the board is no longer made, but you can send your old board to a place lieke Appliancetimers.com to have the board refurbished or you can try to locate a used one somewhere. The part number for the board is 12200028. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?