Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Whirlpool duet dryer flashing F70

Customer Question

Whirlpool duet dryer flashing F70
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
F70 is a communication error between the main relay control board and the front interface control board. Pull the dryer forward and remove the screws coming in from the back of the top panel and the top panel will slide straight back, up, and off. Unplug the dryer and check the wire connections going to the front display board and the side relay board. If everything looks secure, reapply power and try again. If the error re-occurs, you'll need to replace the interface control board. Below is a link to the part for your model, it's part number W10294635 and costs about $175. CLICK HERE for interface control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?