Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I think this may answer my question but if not I will hollar

Customer Question

i think this may answer my question but if not I will hollar back. I see there is a part to repair also so I am pretty handy single mom I think I can manage. It did seem to have balance issue when I took water out more in one area so I will start there. Anne
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the water is not draining out well, the balance will be thrown off. The drain pump is shown as number 1 in the diagram at the URL below. It is accessed by removing the rear access panel from the back of the machine. I would start by cleaning that pump and hoses and see what happens.
http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/3/97/00000235/680/900