Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Where can i find the defrost timer reset switch on a frigidaire

Customer Question

where can i find the defrost timer reset switch on a frigidaire plhs67eesb9 fridge ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
There is no reset switch for the defrost system on this unit. The defrost timer is built into the display board in the control panel below the ceiling of the refrigerator section. If your defrost heater and defrost thermostat have continuity through them and the unit isn't defrosting properly, you'll need to order and replace the display board which was redesigned so below is a link to the new kit you'd need for your model. CLICK HERE for display board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.