Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs experience 18 in home,gas license , refrigeration expert
13202342

I have determined that my water tube is disconnected, but cannot

Customer Question

I have determined that my water tube is disconnected, but cannot see how to reconnect it. I have heard the water and later found a puddle on the floor under the fridge.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** iam happy to help you with your question today..`if a liehberr fridge icemker tube popps out ,the fridge needs to be uninstalled piulled out ,then there is a grill that you loosen off at the back , the fill tube clips into place ,push and turn , then get some card board or something else you can fold up and reinsert it between the fill tube and the grill ,so the fill tube has no room to pop out again , if the fill tube freezes from time to time ,and that is why it pulls out due to pressure? then the water valve would require changing down the road