Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Samsung washer that has code nd coming up. How do I

Customer Question

I have a Samsung washer that has code nd coming up. How do I fix it? Model number WF350ANW/XAA
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So first, error code nd means that the washer isn't draining properly. You need to pull the washer forward and remove the screws coming into the back panel. Remove the back panel and you can see the drain pump mounted to the floor below the tub. You need to be ready with a wet vac or a lot of towels because the next part is disconnecting the hoses from the drain pump. Make sure the washer is unplugged, then disconnect the hoses and remove the drain pump. Check for any debris in the drain pump. If you find nothing, then reassemble everything and test again. Otherwise just remove the debris and you'll be good to go again. If it still won't drain, check for 120 volts between the 2 wires going to the drain pump when it should be draining. If you're getting 120 volts and it's not draining, replace the drain pump. If you're not getting 120 volts, you'll need to order and replace the main relay control board. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?