Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a GE smart dispense top load washing machine. I removed

Customer Question

I have a GE smart dispense top load washing machine. I removed the detergent smart dispense cap on the left side and poured a small bottle of All detergent in BUT the detergent level lights didn't increase at all like they usually do.
I am able to do laundry as usual.
I unplugged the machine and restarted it already to see if that would clear the detergent level issue but it did not.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the sensor that monitors the detergent is not working or may be unable to read the level. Or, it could be a connection or controller issue. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The laundry detergent is leaking all over the floor. How do I schedule a service ca for this week?My cell# *****:(###) ###-####My email:***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model#: GTWS8655D0MCSerial#: AD916378G
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Machine needs to be serviced on site at this point.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Service Call Address:Chris and Darlene Perry*****Dennis, MA. 02638Let me know how to proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
You will need to call 1-800-GE-CARES to schedule service.