Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Bosch oven HBL755A is turning off by itself in mid stream. A messa

Customer Question

My Bosch oven HBL755A is turning off by itself in mid stream. A message flashes that says "unlocking door". The flashing continues for a minute or so and then the time display flashes until I reset the time. the oven has already turned off. I've only experienced this with the upper oven.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So unfortunately you need a new door latch for the upper oven. The problem is that the heat of the oven is beginning to affect one of the switches on the door latch and it's activating when it shouldn't be so it think the door is locking. You'll need to just order and replace the door latch and you'll be good to go again. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?