Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

LG Dishwasher Model # ***** is giving and error code Heat

Customer Question

LG Dishwasher Model # ***** is giving and error code Heat Control Circuit error code HE
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So error HE means that your dishwasher thinks the heating circuit failed. You'l need to remove the heating element and use a multimeter to test continuity through the heater. If the heater or thermistor in the middle of the heater do not have continuity through them, replace the heater assembly. If they do have continuity, then you would need to replace the main control board. Below is a link to the heater and a video at the bottom which shows you how to remove it and replace it. CLICK HERE for heater assembly and video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?