Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Frigidaire Affinity model number law7000lw0 .I fixed

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire Affinity model number law7000lw0 .I fixed the dryer a few weeks ago and noticed the inner drum was separated from outer drum customer stated the unit was still working but now they're having an issue with no water message coming up and the unit will not enter into agitat or spin which leads me to believe there's a communication error due to the resistance issue but it doesn't seem any worse than when I was here a few weeks ago what is the diagnostic mode for this unit and why would it be giving and no water air when it is filling with water and it is Draining while it is a slow drain it does drain in the allocated time. the unit does time go back and forth initially like at sensing and then gives out the no water error.it's my understanding the unit would not feel at all if there was a pressure switch issue
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The pressure switch may be slow to react due to a partially obstructed tube from the tub to the pressure switch. The tech info for that model is available below.

CLICK HERE