Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My washer does not spin and drain. What parts are needed to

Customer Question

My washer does not spin and drain. What parts are needed to fix it? I can order the parts online but do not know the parts needed to fix it. Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If the washer still fills and agitates but it stops before the drain and spin, it means that your lid switch has failed and it's preventing the washer from advancing for safety reasons. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order as well as a video that shows you how to replace the part yourself if you're handy. CLICK HERE for lid switch CLICK HERE for video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?