John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have an old table top Bizerba cryovac machine. The sealing bar is no

Customer Question

I have an old table top Bizerba cryovac machine. The sealing bar is not heating enough to seal. Before this happened it was almost heating too much. I have replaced the Teflon tape . Not sure if there is a fuse somewhere?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
If so, I need to clarify this thing. If you touch the Teflon, there is a slight heat? Did you already adjust the setting of heat and time? I did not know what is the exact model ( I assumed that you already know how to adjust setting).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Because it took so long for an answer I had to contact service to come out. it was fixed today. Thank you.