DTech80
DTech80, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  3rd generation tech/owner. 12+ years of in home appliance repair service experience, over 15,000 repairs completed. Regular contributor of articles on appliance service to Marcone World Magazine.
68324021

I JUST GOT SLIGHTLY used Wall oven JRSO6BJ1BB , I connected

Customer Question

i JUST GOT SLIGHTLY used Wall oven JRSO6BJ1BB , I connected all wires , but there isn't sign of power, would like to know why , what's most common problems for this model
Thanks .
Category: Appliance
Expert:  DTech80 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm David, I'm a tech/owner with 13+ years of in home appliance repair experience. I've done over 15k repairs. I'll be helping you today. The first thing to do is verify that 240 VAC is present across the black and red wires, as well as 120 VAC from black to white and from red to white.
If there is not then you have a power supply problem. If there is then the next step is verify power to the control board. If the control board has power but no display then you know the control board is faulty.
Please let me know if there is any other information you'd like to know about this and I will be happy to provide it. If not please remember to rate my service to complete our chat. Thank you.