Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I want to purchase new appliances and I need measurements for

Customer Question

I want to purchase new appliances and I need measurements for my current appliances which are built in; need for Whirlpool Double Oven Model #RB275PXV and Refrigerator Model # ***** - thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Ok first the dimensions for the refrigerator are as follows: Depth: 33 3/4"Height Including Hinge Cap: 66 3/4"Width: 32 3/4" Next, the dimensions for the oven cut out are what you really need to determine what side oven you need. The depth is all standard at about 24", but the height and width of the cut out are going to need to be measured for your unit because the hole is really what you're trying to cover or fit. To do this, you need to uninstall the oven about 2 inches so you can actually see the cut out hole, then use a tape measure to measure the height and width. This is all custom so it varies on every install and must be measured.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?