John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Model #KUDE70FXSS5 KITCHENAID dishwasher, I have 2" of water

Customer Question

Model #KUDE70FXSS5 KITCHENAID dishwasher,
I have 2" of water in the bottom of the unit, blue light on the front door is blinking and beeping, control panel will not respond to commands. Any ideas of what to try next?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.
Which light is blinking exactly may I ask? That is usually an error code
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

this is an under counter model, the blue light is on the top, right hand corner on the outside of the unit

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Yes but what is the light for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No error code, blue indicator light is on the top right hand corner of outside of the unit, light blinks and beeps, control panel will not take any commands

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have no idea what the light indicates, I thought you may know, it light is on th front right hand outside corner just above the handle. Any ideas why my control panel is dead, and not receiving commands

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The light is a small light blue indicator light, I don't know it's purpose..do you?

Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.
I will ask the question to you a bit different ,which light is it the is blinking and if you watch it does it blink a set number of times and then pause and start blinking again?