John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a 4 year old Kenmore elite 5.0 cu. ft. high efficiency

Customer Question

We have a 4 year old Kenmore elite 5.0 cu. ft. high efficiency top-load Washer ENERGY STAR.
TODAY IT MALFUNCIONED WHEN THE ENERGY BUTTON WAS PUSHED. NO RESPONSE AND THE ENERGY BUTTON APPEARED TO BE STUCK IN THE DOWN POSITION WITH NO NOTICABLE MOTION.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a model number for your unit so I can see how to take the washer apart to check for the stuck button?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
I see you requested a phone call so I'll send you over that option now if you'd like to call.