Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Dometic RM2802. I have several issues and not sure

Customer Question

I have a Dometic RM2802. I have several issues and not sure where to start trouble shooting.
Issue #1 - freezer is cold and freezing but refridge will not get below 70. I replaced the cooling unit about 2 years ago.
Issue #2 - when on gas the burner will not ignite.
Everything on the refridge is original except the cooling unit.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the refrigerator is not cooling on electric, the issue is likely to be with venting and air flow or there is an issue with the cooling unit again. Is the unit level and the vent clear and the area in the back of the unit clear so air flows easily? As for the gas, there are several possibilities, the igniter being the most likely to be faulty if you have verified gas to the unit. The manual for your model is available below.
http://www.nationalserroscotty.org/resources/dometic-service-manual.pdf