Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I'm Eddie and my cabrio is stopping at rinse startup with

Customer Question

Hi I'm Eddie and my cabrio is stopping at rinse startup with an F1 ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So unfortunately F1 is a very straight forward error on this washer which can only be caused by 1 thing and that's your main relay control board. The error means there was an internal short detected in the main relay control board by the display board. Sometimes you can unplug the washer for 5 minutes and the error will reset but if it comes back, the main relay board will need to be replaced and that part is almost $300. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace and at the bottom of the link is a video that shows you how to replace the part. CLICK HERE for control board and video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?