Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have a Bosch Nexxt 300 series keeps sending code E034 I clean out filter and sump catch

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Nexxt 300 series keeps sending code E034 I clean out filter and sump catch on bottom of machine also clean drain hose an main darin pipe for washer is clear run washer though cycle still get code 034 pump making noise washer will only drain if you move knob manually to spin cycle Thinking pump might be bad.what would you think problem
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, the pump is going to be the problem if the lines are clear. Double check the lines and pump housing. I've seen small items like guitar picks float around and cause an intermittent draining issue. If the lines and pump are clear, the pump is most likely overheating and the impeller is not running. I've seen the impeller break off the shaft on these but it's not a common issue.
We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi, I can not talk right now. Do you have more questions about this problem?