John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I understand where to hook up at compressor.

Customer Question

i understand where to hook up at compressor. there are two whites and 1blue wires in connector to relay, no power source I assume. where do i pick up the power for the supco?
the power to fan is right there. Can i tie in there???
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
having trouble with your site call me at 1-***-***-**** I put in $5.00 and have had no response
Expert:  Tjazz38 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Tim, an HVAC expert here to help you resolve your issue. Please provide as much information as you can. Also, I may depend on you to be my "eyes and ears" since I'm not there onsite. At the end of our dialog, when you're satisfied with the answer, you will have a chance to rate my service. Please wait until then.
Did you still need help with this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i asking about a hard start for an amana refrig. its a simple question waiting for answer
Expert:  Tjazz38 replied 1 year ago.
If you requested a phone call, you need to accept the offer I sent and we can arrange a phone call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no phone call. just waiting for your answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
never mine i fixed the refrigerator. n longer need your help