Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a frigidaire dryer model number feqb4000fs0. When I

Customer Question

I have a frigidaire dryer model number feqb4000fs0. When I push the start button it beeps three beeps and the four lights flash three times. Usually this means the filter needs to be cleaned. Did that. I ran the error test nothing came up. Ran the function test sequence and everything worked. Heater drum etc. The dryer will not start. Thanks

Hi I figured it out went through the function test 2 mores times and reset it.  Works great again.

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The reset worked this time but if it fails continually, check the neutral and ground wire connections. The control is very susceptible to issues with loose connections. If all connections are tight and in good shape, the control may need to be replaced if it is a continual problem.