Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a subzerfo refrigerator model 532. How do I shut it

Customer Question

I have a subzerfo refrigerator model 532. How do I shut it off to clean it? I also want to paint the bottom where there is rust from old condensation. What paint should I use?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
The refrigerator control is located
on the back wall of the refrigerator
near the top right. Turn it all the way counterclockwise to turn it off.
As for paint, the one below will do. Be sure to warm the surface and sand well and allow 48 hours to cure before turning the refrigerator back on.
http://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-7881830-Appliance-Enamel-12-Ounce/dp/B0009XB40I
Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!
Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!