Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My whirlpool built-in electric oven is completely blank on

Customer Question

my whirlpool built-in electric oven is completely blank on the display. It's getting power because I can push the touch buttons and the oven turns on but no display
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So unfortunately the only thing that would cause the display to be blank but allow the touch buttons to still work is the display board itself. The touchpad plugs into the display board so if you get a response from the touch buttons, you know you're getting power to the display board so if it's not illuminating the display board is faulty. Below is a link to the display board you'd need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for display board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?