Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a DACOR slide in induction range about 2 years old ,

Customer Question

I have a DACOR slide in induction range about 2 years old , that the oven wont heat in any cycle , t set the reset button but still on heat the convection fan comes on when i try to heat oven any suggestions model RR30NIS=C
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That it does not heat at all leads me to believe that the issue lies with the voltage supply, either to the entire appliance or to the oven only. If the induction top works, then the voltage to the range is adequate and we would need to look at a faulty control or thermal cut off. Was the unit being used when it quit or what exactly led up to the oven stopping?