Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My stove is about 12 years its a gas stove with a convection

Customer Question

My stove is about 12 years its a gas stove with a convection and a regular oven and the. touch paid does not work. and therefor I cant set the oven timer so therefore oven will not work. what is the part that I need and what is the part number. I dont know the model number
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If the touchpad isn't responding, first try to unplug the oven for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. Next, try to press and hold the START button for 5 seconds to unlock the control panel in case it's just locked. If that doesn't work, then you need to order and replace the touchpad itself which is about $160. The part number is(###) ###-####S and below is a link to the part. CLICK HERE for touch control panel We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?