Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

On my front loading Bosch Axxis washing machine two red lites

Customer Question

on my front loading Bosch Axxis washing machine two red lites are blinking - the Wash and Gentle spin. plus there is a beeping noise. Help!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means that the water has not drained out or the pressure switch "sees" the water has not drained. There is a small access door at the bottom of the front panel. Behind that access door is the clean out for the drain pump. The filter is probably plugged. Cleaning it out will likely restore service. There is a small tube on the left that will allow the water to be slowly and controllably drained out so you don't flood the laundry area.