John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have been waiting service man refrigerator,

Customer Question

we have been waiting for a service man for our refrigerator, freezer, and ice maker. They were supposed to come out the 25th and then the 27th and now today the 2nd of June. We called this morning and wanted Frank from Boone to call us and they said he would be here tomorrow. I have a Dr's appointment and I told them we would not be here but my husband will be here and, we are here today. Our Refrigerator has been torn up since May 14, and we have been calling all this time to get our refrigerator fixed. My name is Mollie ******************************. Please help us.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as JustAnswer Experts do not manually repair refrigerators or make house calls.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please disregard this. Thank you