MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

Samsung dishwasher

Customer Question

I have a Samsung dishwasher and I'm getting power to the electric box where the wires get hooked up at but I'm not getting power to the board what could be the problem. a couple of days ago the board was just working but we had some thunderstorms in the pass few days

Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
The main board is typically the problem when the unit is dead. Only by replacing it will you see if that was it as no test exists to check it when the unit will not power on.

Repairclinic.com allows returns, so you may consider them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

that is what I was doing replacing the control board right now, but the lights where flashing a couple of daysmall ago. And when I went to replace the control board today I'm not getting no power to the new control board

Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
What is the model#
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dmt400rhs/ xaa

Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
To be clear here- you have no voltage at the control board ? This would be the black wire at the far end. Should have line voltage between it and neutral.