MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have a LG refrigerator model LFX25960ST. The water

Customer Question

Hello I have a LG refrigerator model LFX25960ST. The water heater in the attic above the Fridge , water line broke, water poured down on the refrigerator. I had to replace the control module front left door, shorted out. Started getting condensation in the right upper side of the unit. I replaced the door gaskets. I'm still getting condensation on the right side. Someone mentioned maybe water got inside the right door. I'm looking for some direction. Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can the right door be disassembled? Replaced.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Authorized LG tech replaced the gaskets, said they are good.
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
The door can only be replaced and that is what you need to do here as the water has compromised the insulation. The water could have easily gotten inside the cabinet as well, so if you have any condensation on the cabinet then there is no point in buying a door.
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
I have no rating from you on the answer that you requested. I would appreciate one.