John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have an older Maytag washing machine model number L a T5914

Customer Question

I have an older Maytag washing machine model number L a T5914 AAE, it was working but the lid door was acting kind of funny to the part and it started working now it won't start working again
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I meant to say is the lid door had to be pushed in with a stick to get it to engage the washing machine and then it shorted out the in-line fuse inside the unit, I put a new fuse inside it turned on and now it does shut back off and if you just fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And out shut back off and won't come back on, check the outlet and it's fine I have power with the lamp same outlet but the wash machine won't turn back on
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
Hello from our service,
My name is***** am so happy to help you today.
I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
Are saying the fuse is not blowing anymore?