Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Francis, I have a Scotsman C0322SA - 1B ice machine.

Customer Question

Hello Francis,
I have a Scotsman C0322SA - 1B ice machine. The water overflows during harvest cycle. I already replaced the outflow valve, and the water is not filled when I disconnect the inflow valve. What else should I check?
After several freeze cycles, the machine will be shut off with a flashing code 1. When I manually restart the freeze cycle, ice will be released to the bin below.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Since the replacement of the valve failed to help, I suspect the issue lies with the electronic control. The flashing error is a freezing time out error. The manual for that unit is available below. I suspect the control will need to be replaced.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/tyc51mc1uxmjegm/Scotsman_C0_Service_Manual.pdf