Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

GE refrig GSS25WGPH CC....does not dispense ice or water and

Customer Question

GE refrig GSS25WGPH CC....does not dispense ice or water and light not working..mot frozen ..does make ice ???
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the three push buttons ie. water ice cube , crushed ice green light works when pushed however no dispensing
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Check the connections at the lower freezer door hinge. If that connector is in great condition with no corrosion or discoloration, then the issue is with the main control in the back of the cabinet. If you find you need that control, it is available below. Let me know what you find.
The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/WR55X10942/1531075?rcaid=1000054
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no discoloration, no rust etc
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The main control board in the back of the cabinet, under the metal rectangular cover, will need to be replaced then.