Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Kenmore HE2 front load washer and the pumps just keeps

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore HE2 front load washer and the pumps just keeps spinning. No water comes on or the cycle does not start. I replaced the pump but same problems exist. The error code which comes up is F21 which tells you to replace the pump
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question.
It sounds like the pressure switch is stuck or something is clogged in the pressure tube. Remove the top of the unit and remove the tube on the pressure switch and blow through it and see if it is clear. Then plug it back on the switch and see if it fills and works.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done that and it is clear and made no difference
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have also cleaned the water in take valves
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello there, I haven't received a response to my reply to your first response yet. That was sent to you 12 hours ago. I thought that we would be able to have an online chat with respect to my question, as I did what your response was before I used JustAsk. Please review my response to your initial reponse. Thank you.