Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have ge adora fridge it is plugged in n no lights buttons

Customer Question

I have ge adora fridge it is plugged in n no lights buttons or sounds at all. What could it b
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you and see what would cut out all the lights and sounds? The model would be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dfe28jmhces
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
If you have no lights or anything on inside the refrigerator or on the display panel then run an extension cord to an outlet you know is working. If the refrigerator still won't light up, then your main control board on the back has failed and will need to be replaced. The part number is ***** and it costs about $150 I'm sorry to say.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank u
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Not a problem but I'm very sorry about the bad news today.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?