John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My washer stopped taking water. I put the dile in heavy soiled.

Customer Question

My washer stopped taking water. I put the dile in heavy soiled. pulled knob. It went into wash cycle with no water. I stopped the machine. went to rinse still no water. I went all around the dile no water going into machine. I turned off water and pulled hose from cold and hot. inspected screen just as clean as new. machine is about 7 years old.could it be the internal valve ass. or a switch in the controll area. really I do not know what to do.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Can you please double check the model number? It should be on a tag under the lid at the rear of the opening where you load the clothes. It will look like LSR7233LQ0.