Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Thermador cooktop PC364geb. Right side on both knobs,spark

Customer Question

I have a Thermador cooktop PC364geb. Right side on both knobs,spark and ignition. Left side ,zero, no spark or gas. What is the problem?? PS center griddle works fine.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
The left burners are your extra low simmer burners which run on a different system than the other burners. If they won't spark or do anything you need to replace the potentiometers for both left side burners. Below is a link to the part, order 2 of them. CLICK HERE for potentiometers The entire front panel will need to be pulled off along with all the knobs on the front panel before you can replace these parts. They slide over the shaft of each burner knob shaft. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?