Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have a 5 yr old Samsung fridge RF263AFWP. Yesterday it went

Customer Question

We have a 5 yr old Samsung fridge RF263AFWP. Yesterday it went dark , no lights except for the deli drawer lights flickering
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So the only thing that can cause your issue is the main control board itself on the back of your refrigerator. You'd need to order and replace part number DA41-00651K which may be difficult to track down in Canada but I'd contact Sears Parts and Service to try to locate the part. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?