Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

Tyler.. my ge advantium 120 model scb100kss01 stopped working...

Customer Question

hi Tyler.. my ge advantium 120 model scb100kss01 stopped working... i have been advised that the fuse is the problem. where is the culprit fuse on my microwave
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, the fuse is located on the top. Unfortunately on this model is has to come out all the way to gain access to it. Once the top is off you will see the small fuse.
We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge.
Thank you