Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have an lg microwave, lmv1813st that all of a sudden is completely

Customer Question

i have an lg microwave, lmv1813st that all of a sudden is completely dead. it was not being used at the time. We have no clock no light. checked house fuses, everything is ok. please advise.
Karl Weiss
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So there is a fuse mounted above the microwave cavity. It's clipped into a noise filter board which has likely gone bad. You'll need to unplug the microwave and remove the screws going into the top of the vent panel above the door. Remove the vent panel and look for the filter board which is shown in the diagram attached as part 5001. Remove the fuse and test continuity through the fuse. If it's open then you need to replace the fuse. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.