Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Hey Tom. I have a Kenmore Precision Wash Quietguard dishwasher

Customer Question

Hey Tom. I have a Kenmore Precision Wash Quietguard dishwasher and soap came out the front of it all over the kitchen floor then I tried to do a quick rinse cycle and more soap and water came out the front
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If you see suds coming out of the dishwasher, somehow the wrong soap was put inside your dishwasher for some reason. Whether dish soap or hand soap entered the dishwasher, you need to remove all the suds which can easily be done by spraying PAM inside the dishwasher. Continue running the cycle and open the door periodically. If you see more suds forming, spray more pam. Once the cycle is over, just run a start from the beginning with nothing but dishwasher detergent inside to clean out all the PAM you sprayed in the dishwasher and you'll be good to go again.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.