John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a stackable washer @ dryer purchased 11/11/11/ It filles

Customer Question

I have a stackable washer @ dryer purchased 11/11/11/ It filles up washes, drains and spins rinse cycle starts thumping fills abit then spins out HELP
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.
Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
GTUP270EMOWW
serial # *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone #(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will someone please respond to my question via phone or e mail
I`m sorry But I`m not on line 24 hours a day ! And this is my second job!
Now you stated (It filles up washes, drains and spins rinse cycle starts thumping fills abit then spins out HELP)
You did not say after it fills if agitates or not, so does it?
And in what part of the rinse cycle does it start thumping in? filling ,agitation ,drain or spin of the rinse mode?
And where is this thumping coming from?
Is it a constant thump until you turn the unit off ,once ,or several seconds?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't mean to offend you. Yesterday I was told I would have an answer within hours.
It goes thru the wash cycle, spins out. The thumping begins as it starts to fill for the rinse cycle filling a small amt
and then it starts to spin out.
I'm not
sure if it is agitating as it happens so fast. Don't know where the thumping is coming from. I was told this is a gearless washer. Its a constant thumping till I shut off
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also gave my credit card yesterday and had to again today in order to get a response to my question. I do hope I'm
only charged for one tech service The cite does not have a contact number.
Yes if you had replied back to me right after I replied to you we probably could have been done yesterday .
But I do need to ask questions about you issue since you were not very clear on the issue.
Ok so in the rinse cycle it starts to fill hoe long from when it starts to fill do you hear the noise?
And do you have both Hot and Cold water turned on to the unit?
This thumping is it a metal to metal noise or some other type of noise?
And can you at least tell me is the noise from under the unit ,in the rear in the console?
I have to assume the reason you where charged a second time is because the second time you posted it was on a different user ID name so the system has no idea it was you when you used a different ID name.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the noise starts as soon as the rinse cycle begins and continues thumping till I shut off Both hot and cold on on but I use a cold water wash . The thumping is not metal to metal more like someone bouncing a basketball Again I have no idea where the noise is coming from.
I did respond to the questions asked of me yesterday. ( Model and serial# ***** my phone #)I was asked my email and a password ***** I did not have to do the first time.that is why I am questioning the fee.I did not use a different ID. It might be easier to call me as It seems you do not understand what I am trying to convey My # *****(###) ###-####I hope to hear from you as I will not try again for it will ask for my credit card again, I sure hope this not a rip off...Rosalie
ok so your saying this post was not from you? it is almost the same wording as this thread we are on now.
http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/944ry-waiting-answer-re-stackable-washer-dryer-rinse.html
And I do not participate in the live call options and a live call does cost you more money!
Can you turn the unit of so it starts to thump and the reach back and grab the water supply hoses to see if you feel the thumping there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not say the post was not from me. What I said I was asked for my e mail and password ***** was not asked the first time.and also asked fo rmy credit card info again.
I just set the rinse cycle and it began thumping and continued thru the agigation and stopped as the spin cycle began checked the hoses and theres no movement.