Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My ken more elite quietpak 9 stopped before the entire cycle

Customer Question

My ken more elite quietpak 9 stopped before the entire cycle completed. Now the "control locked " light is on but the wash cycle is not finished and I'm able to open the door of the washer.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Press and hold the "End of Cycle" signal button for 5 seconds. That should release the control lock. Please let me know if it still has issues after unlocking.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That did not work!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
That is not good. When you unplugged it, did you leave it unplugged for at least 5 minutes?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** the delayed replay. The issue could be with the main machine control or the User Interface. The machine control is much more likely to fail, so I would recommend replacing that first.
The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! This will negate any risk of getting stuck with a part you do not need since this issue is not one we can diagnose with 100% certainty.
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/8182689/1164545?rcaid=1000054