Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

It says in the owner's manual Bosch AXXIS Electric

Customer Question

It says in the owner's manual for the Bosch AXXIS Electric Dryer on page 21 to clean the exhaust duct at least once a year. You are to turn of circuit breaker, pull out power supply plug, disconnect the duct from the dryer (that's the problem) - the manual doesn't say how to do that. Do I pull, do I remove all the tape from the elbows in the connections vents and then buy new tape (I don't even know what to buy - it is silver and really bonded on the vent tubing), and redo everything. Uum there must be an easy way. Hoping someone can answer the question.
Also, there is a tweety bird sound happening when I dry clothes. I wonder what that could be. Sometimes it is steady and loud, other times steady and low.
Thank you for any help you can give me.
Martha
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just hit call me but that means today May 25/15 as I don't have a cell phone and am in and out all day and the rest of the week.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, if you are only allowed to answer one question I would prefer the tweety bird problems - thanks
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, it was more than 24 hrs Will I still get charged if we continue. Can't get back to you today re medical problem with my husband. Thank you so much. It appears that I have already been charged 33. Please advise.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am sorry for the delay. Im not sure why no one else responded before I came online
Your deposit is safe . Any queries regarding the deposit should be refferred to custmer services as I have no access to any monies paid.
Please DO NOT rate as this will close the question
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On May 27, 2015 I asked a question which I had no response to within 24 hrs. Now it is May 29 at 9:45 pm in the evening and still no response. I was charged on my Visa $33. and $5. on May 28/15 so I am wondering why no one got back to me within 24 hrs and it is over 2 days since I asked the question. Please advise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is now May 30/15 which is 4 days ago that I asked my question and got no response but was billed on my Visa for $5. and $38. It would be appreciated if someone would tell me what is going on before I call VISA and report my claim for services not rendered. At this point I would just prefer my money back. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.