John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a dometic silhouette refrigerator in an older motorhome.

Customer Question

I have a dometic silhouette refrigerator in an older motorhome. It is a three way unit and the model is S1631.000. The unit works fine in AC and DC. The problem is with Gas. When I put it on gas mode it lights and works fine for one cycle then it stops and the "check" light illuminates. If I turn it off and on again it does the same thing. I have cleaned the burner and inspected everything I can see and it all looks good. I am not sure where to go from here. is this an electronic problem? Thank you for any help you can give me.
Dave in Alaska
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Can you look on the data plate and check the model number for me?
Thanks Rob