Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Kitchenaid kude70fxss4 1.rise aid compartment empty but will not accept refill of rinse

Customer Question

Kitchenaid kude70fxss4
1.rise aid compartment empty but will not accept refill of rinse aid liquid. Clogged? How to clear? .
2. Pro Dry light does not come on. Does that mean it is not working? Or could it be just the light is out? How do I tell? How do I fix?
3 how can I tell how hot the water is getting in the wash cycle? When I open the door mid cycle it only feels Luke warm. Other than running the sink hot water first is there any way to insure HOT water wash?
4. Reset code, normal wash,hi temp scrub,
normal wash,hi temp scrub,,normal wash,hi temp scrub,normal wash,hi temp scrub,normal wash does not seem to do a reset. Please give more detail on resetting this models control panel.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I have put a call out for the schematics of this machine
While Im waiting Ill opt out.
This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.
In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I will wait. Thanks.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the rinse aid is definitely empty and will not take any fill, you will probably need to replace the dispenser assembly, available at the URL below.
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/b121p9/Kitchenaid-Dishwasher-Dispenser/W10304408/1998208?modelNumber=KUDE70FXSS4&ss=a9b121c33d1137577&mr=1?rcaid=1000054
As for the other issues, both related to the heating circuit, I suspect you may have a bad element or the electronic control may have issues. Does the element appear to be intact with no areas of breakage/holes or white/gray discoloration?