Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Eric, I have a kenmore elite oasis and I added clothes after

Customer Question

Hi Eric, I have a kenmore elite oasis and I added clothes after the water started it continued then but now has completely shut off with the lid locked. I didn't see anything in the manual so I unplugged it. Still nothing and the outlet is working. Thanks
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was using the dark clothes setting and the clothes that were in the washing machine when I stopped it were all wet. I did not move the clothes around after adding the a dry pillow case & light weight house coat. After unplugging & plugging the machine back in, still nothing on the display panel will work nor will the lid open.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If you're certain you're getting power from your house to the washer and the unit acts 100% dead, your main control board has just failed and would need to be replaced. There are no fuses or cut outs that will stop the display from illuminating so below is a link to the main control board you'd need to order. It's located inside the control panel in the far back right corner. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.