Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

Model # ***** used the dishwasher earlier today and

Customer Question

Model # ***** used the dishwasher earlier today and now it won't start-no lights on the control panel. I tripped the circuit breaker, the latch clicks when the door closes. This happened once before and when I called the Bosch Support line, the tech walked me through a series of steps of things to push on the control panel that unlocked or reset it and it worked. When I called the Bosch Support line today, the person who answered my call didn't know how to coach me to do that.
Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, this model does not have a reset built into the board. You either have a power issue or a bad control board. Remove the toe kick on the bottom. You'll see the junction box. Test the two wires inside for 110v. If 110v is present, replace the control board because it's shorted.
We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge.
Thank you