Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Bosch Nexxt 300 Washer. E13 Error code. We have let the

Customer Question

Bosch Nexxt 300 Washer. E13 Error code. We have let the water come out after taking off the front cover. How do we unscrew the pum\p door to see if anything is in there?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure what you are calling the "pump door"? please explain.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We finally got the pump drain cover off but now there is a gray cover in the way and we do not know how to remove this. Any suggestions?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what you mean by "grey cover", there is no grey cover. Did the plastic turn cap break away from the drain catch? Can you attach a picture using the paper clip above the text box?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is possible what happened. Any suggestions on how to get the rest of the cover off?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If it separated it means that something is stuck inside. You have a lot of work to do if you want to get the blockage out because that part won't just come out at this point. You'll need to remove the top panel, the control panel, disconnect the rubber boot from the front panel, and remove the entire front panel because you need to disconnect the rubber hose between the drain pump and the tub to pull the blockage out so that that "grey cover" known as the drain catch will pull out. This is really a job for a technician.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We were coming to the same conclusion. I guess I will have to contact a repair technician., Thank you for your input.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Not a problem but I'm very sorry about the bad news.