John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Refer light stopped working, already tested switch and it is

Customer Question

refer light stopped working, already tested switch and it is working. tested leads and found no power getting to switch. refer cooling fine. Is there a fuse to check at the control board? Have not removed control assy yet, don't want to waste time if ther is nothing up there. Obviously haven't looked at the harnesses or connections yet. I am a registerd RVIA tech. usually don't mess with residential appliances. My world is 110v ac and 12v dc, and lots of hitch work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! usually, the light circuit is fed directly from the line voltage. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?