John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Good day, I am working on a Kenmore Laundry Center (GE manufactured).

Customer Question

Good day,
I am working on a Kenmore Laundry Center (GE manufactured). My trouble with the center relates to the washer section. When machine first came to our workshop, the console indicator lights would flash and the unit could not be started or its setting changed. I have replaced the lid latch assembly, upon inspection it was severely damaged, but replacement did not make it function.
Initial inspection also suggested that the control board may be bad. We installed a refurbished control board and the machine seemed to function normally for one cycle. After that, the machine went right back to doing nothing but flashing some of the indicator lights. We tried bypassing the magnetic lid sensor as well, but no success. We need to get this unit working right and consistently, please advise.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
I am making you an offer for the live help. I cannot call you unless you accept it first as that is how the process works.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
We are not interested in receiving solicitations for a telephone call in place of an actual relevant response